Andrew Millett MSPT, SFMA, YBT, CSCS
Joint Ventures Physical Therapy and Fitness
109 Andrew Ave, Ste 102, Wayland, MA, 01778, United States
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.andrewmillettpt.com
- Social Media Links: https://www.instagram.com/andrewmillettpt/?hl=en
- Bachelor's Pre-Physical Therapy Springfield College '07
- Master's of Science Physical Therapy Springfield College '08
Specialties & Certifications
- Dry Needling
Athletic & Training Background
I played 3 sports in high school. 2 years of baseball in college. I currently train 3x/week and have a goal of competing in a powerlifting meet. I work with a coach who writes my powerlifting programs for me.
Current Role Working with Athletes
I work with athletes ranging from middle school age up to the Olympic ranks. Whether they be weekend warriors or athletes looking to get to the next level, I enjoy working with all levels of ability.
Assessment is key. Movement needs to be assessed, uncover any mobility or motor control issues. Work on improving those all while eventually working towards getting back to load those movement patterns to help solidify those improvements made.
"Never stop learning because life never stops teaching."