Strength and Conditioning Coach/Clinical Nutritionist/Sports Nutritionist (Int.Soc.SportsNut)
Brilliant Athlete/Brilliant Fitness and Nutrition
483 Mandalay Avenue,
Clearwater, FL, 33767, United States
- IG: ASHLEIGHRGASS,
- FB: Ashleigh Gass CSCS,
- Twitter: B_Athlete
- BSc.Kinesiology/Psychology UVIC, BC, Canada
- National Coaching Institute Graduate 2004 (Long-Term Development of the Elite Athlete)
- MS. Human Nutrition, University of Bridgeport, CT, 2012
- CCN/CNS: course work and exams + Intern hours post-masters degree
Specialties & Certifications
- Launching a formal GymnasticBodies Affiliate within 6 months in FL - thus a specialty will be helping broken people rebuild.
- MES (medical exercise specialist)
- CCN (Certified Clinical Nutritionist)
- CNS (Certified Nutrition Specialist)
- CISSN (Certified Sports Nutritionist via The International Society of Sports Nutrition)
- Shoulder Rehab, Lower extremity rehab.
- General population athletes and broken down folks are my specialty.
Athletic & Training Background
- 12 years as a gymnast (competitive on the provincial level)
- 6 years as a tennis player (competitive on the provincial level)
- University Soccer: Varsity
- Years of weight training
- Years of competitive figure work (top ranked in the state of FL)
- Now, full time lifting and Gymnastic Bodies Athlete
Current Role Working with Athletes
I work with a few young athletes (high school age), one of which is a Paralympic hopeful (swimmer), but the majority of my practice is general population.
I go almost completely against the grain of general medicine and therapy and stick with folks like yourselves who know truly how to get the job done. Standing on the shoulders of giants, always.