Ashley Mak, PT, DPT
Ashley Mak Performance and Rehabilitation, PC
404 Monroe St, Apt 2, Hoboken, NJ, 07030, United States
- Villanova University Bachelor of Science in Biology 2010
- Thomas Jefferson University Doctorate of Physical Therapy 2012
Specialties & Certifications
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- Rock Tape Fascial Movement Taping 1 and 2
- Catalyst Weightlifting Level 1 Coaching Certification
- Certified Weight Trainer through the IWA
Athletic & Training Background
- NCAA Division 1 Freestyle Specialist for Villanova University
- CrossFit Athlete for Hudson River CrossFit
Current Role Working with Athletes
- Currently rehabilitating CrossFit athletes from injuries.
- CrossFit Coach
- Strength and conditioning coach for high school and higher level athletes
Test and Retest. I use this method as a way to see the effectiveness of my treatment methods. Whether it be massage, joint mobilizations or manual therapy, I empower my athletes and clients to do these techniques themselves. This way, the changes in our sessions, whether it be performance or rehabilitation, will be maintained between visits.
I am a hands on person, and will actively coach or treat you as a professional athlete.
I have studied the techniques and thought processes of Gray Cook, Geoffrey Maitland, Brian Mulligan, Perry Nickelston, and many more.
I am not satisfied at being a mediocre therapist, so I actively seek out research, courses, books, articles, etc. to improve in my clinical practice and coaching