Dr. Brian Campbell, PT
Performance Physical Therapist
Xcel Movement and Performance
6320 Angus Drive, Suite A, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27617, United States
- Phone Number: (919) 473-6165
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.xcelmp.com
- Facebook- @xcelmovementandperformance
- Instagram- @xcelmp, @bcampbelldpt
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy 2012 from Upstate Medical University
- Summa Cum Laude Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology from SUNY College at Brockport
Specialties & Certifications
- Functional Dry Needling
- Performance Dry Needling
Athletic & Training Background
- Former collegiate football player
- Current wood bat league baseball and flag football athlete
- Local competitor in crossfit and wakeboarding events
Current Role Working with Athletes
Our facility specializes in working with athletes and fitness enthusiasts in a variety of sports and activities. We work exclusively with 1 crossfit games and 2 crossfit regionals athletes.
In the past 4 years, I have worked with former NFL athletes, collegiate and world level gymnasts, professional wakeboarders and many active individuals looking to get results that last, not quick fixes and broken promises from other clinicians.
Every pain or movement related problem comes down to a puddle and a leak. Puddles (your symptoms) can be easily cleaned up but keep coming back. Leaks (underlying primary cause) take more skilled and quality time with a client to discover and address and result in positive and permanent changes. Our philosophy is to not be mindless and just clean up puddles, but to use our skilled abilities to identify the leak and lead to life changing results.
"Work will win when wishing won't"
***Our Perform-Well facility helps you not only improve pain or movement problems, but also improve recovery and performance. We house the only whole body cryotherapy treatment in Raleigh-Durham and are the most skilled and qualified experts to help with your comprehensive care as an athlete.
Visit our website to schedule a free discovery visit with me in person or over the phone at your convenience on how I can help you get out of pain, move better and step up your recovery game for ultimate potential as the athlete you know you can be.