Beau Beard, DC, MS, CCSP
The FARM: Functional Athletic Rehabilitation & Movement
13521 Old Highway 280, Birmingham, Alabama, 35242, United States
- Phone Number: 2054191595
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's of Science - Marketing - SIU Carbondale
- Bachelor's of Life Science - Logan University
- Master's of Sports Science & Rehabilitation - Logan University
- Doctorate of Chiropractic - Logan University
Specialties & Certifications
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- TPI Medical Level 3
- MPI Full Body & McKenzie
- Fascial Movement Taping I & II
- DNS A & Golf Specific
Athletic & Training Background
Multi-sport athlete in high school
Olympic weight training for over 15 years
Turned to running in 2002, since that time have won over 20 races and placed in the top 10 in all but 2, will be tackling some longer distances, 50K, 50 milers in the near future.
Member of many local boxes and gyms.
Current Role Working with Athletes
- Samford University Chiropractor
- Satellite clinic at Greystone Golf Performance Center with Mark Blackburn of TPI
- Treat many local high school, collegiate and professional runners.
- Running performance coach for many local endurance athletes.
Professional PhilosophyMove Well to Live Better
"Rules are for the obedience of fool and guidance of wise men"
- Harry Day