Brandon LaVack LMT, CPT
Massage Therapist and Strength Coach
7 Reservoir Rd, Beverly, MA, 01915, United States
- Phone Number: 315-261-1500
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/LaVackFitness
- FB Biz Page - https://www.facebook.com/LaVack.Fitness
- Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/LaVackFitness
- Bachelor in Psychology
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Personal Trainer/Strength Coach
Specialties & Certifications
Athletic & Training Background
Ex-Division 3 Runner. Avid runner still-to-date.
Current Role Working with Athletes
I work with a primarily runners, both in-person and online. I do both clinical based soft tissue work and proper strength & conditioning for my runners. This has allowed for huge successes in injury reduction and better performance on the road or on the track.
There are many aspects that need to be taken into consideration when working with an athlete. Total stress is an under appreciated aspect, which when properly controlled can help make the difference on both performance and reduced likelihood of injuries. This doesn't just include what the athlete is doing on the field, but also off the field in the weight room, classroom, etc...
Your Struggles Develop Your Strengths