Dr. Christopher Stepien
Sports Therapy & Chronic Pain Resolution
Barefoot Rehabilitation Clinic
5 Eastmans Rd, Parsippany, NJ, 07054, United States
- Phone Number: 862-205-4847
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BS Biology 2006 Franklin and Marshall College
- DC Doctor of Chiropractic 2009 New York Chiropractic College
Specialties & Certifications
- Full Body ART Certified
- Full Body MAR/ID Certified
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology
Athletic & Training Background
- HS Football and Baseball 2000 - 2002
- D3 College Football 2002 - 2005
- 1st Team All-Conference, Team MVP, Team Captain in D3 College Football 2005
- Men's Rugby 2006 - 2015
Current Role Working with Athletes
- I am a partner with Heroes Journey CrossFit in Parsippany, NJ.
- As a doctor for athletes, I work with restricted ranges of motion to get athletes performing their lifts without form faults.
- As a doctor for non-athletes, I resolve chronic pain and introduce a well-rounded fitness routine to keep them healthy.
When mobilizing, stretching, or strengthening doesn't work, there's usually a reason for it. After thirty days of self-treatment, it's time to seek a diagnosis and well-rounded approach to all of the individual pathologies causing one's symptoms. Fitness has a very prominent place, but not in compensation for addressing other areas of life that are problematic.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." ~Albert Einstein
***I believe in everyone, all of the time.