Cody Misuraca, PT, DPT, CSCS
435 Santa Fe Drive, Encinitas CA 92024, United States
- Phone Number: 760-633-6035
- Email: Misuraca.Cody@scrippshealth.org
- Website: https://www.scripps.org/locations/specialty-centers__scripps-memorial-encinitas-outpatient-physical-rehabilitation
- Social Media Links: https://www.instagram.com/codymisuraca.dpt/
- Bachelor of Science in Human Kinesiology
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
Specialties & Certifications
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Athletic & Training Background
Growing up Cody competed in a variety of sports including track and field, swimming, football, soccer, triathlons, and Highland Games. Over the last several years he has trained for bodybuilding, Crossfit, and weightlifting. Cody currently competes in powerlifting.
Current Role Working with Athletes
As a physical therapist Cody works in an outpatient capacity, treating acute and chronic musculoskeletal disorders. Cody has experience working with people from a wide variety of athletic backgrounds including, weightlifting, powerlifting, running, Crossfit, bodybuilding, law enforcement, and military to name a few. He also has a background working with athletes pre- and post-operatively.
Cody is driven by a desire to help others discover and develop their resiliency and adaptive abilities in order to return to or maximize their chosen sports or physical activities.
"They are able who think they are able." -Virgil