Chicago Stretch Therapy
2750 W. Lawrence Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
Craig Peugh is a multi-disciplinary therapist and has been treating clients since 2012. Using such cutting edge techniques such as Proprioceptive – Deep Tendon Reflex (P-DTR), NeuroKinetic Therapy, Fascial Stretch Therapy and traditional massage, Craig can assess, locate, and remove chronic dysfunction quickly with long lasting results.
While Craig’s primary work is with athletes and Olympic weightlifters, he also dedicates a large part of his practice to promoting wellness and mobility in non-athletes.
Craig has been a CrossFit trainer since 2010 and has worked at CrossFit NYC, Windy City CrossFit and extensively with private clients.
Previous to this, Craig trained as an actor and was an onstage combat expert at the Metropolitan Opera in New York City.
He uses his extensive conservatory training in breath/body connection to work deeply with clients and help them to unlock areas of deeply stored tension to achieve greater mobility.
Specialties & Certifications
- NeuroKenetic Therapy
- Certified Fascial Stretch Speacialist
- Level 2 Fascial Motion Kinesiotaping
- CrossFit Certified Trainer
- CrossFit Kettlebell Certified Trainer
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting Certified Trainer
- CrossFit Rowing Certified Trainer
- OLY-WOD Certified Instructor
- Risto Sports Russian Method