6850 W. 116th Ave. Unit A,
Broomfield, CO, 80020, United States
- Doctor of Chiropractic - University of Western States (2013)
- Master of Science - Exercise and Sports Science - University of Western States (2013)
- Bachelor of Science - Biology - University of Wisconsin-Madison (2010)
Specialties & Certifications
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner - American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist - National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Active Release Technique Provider - Active Release Techniques
- Functional Movement Screen Certified (Levels 1 and 2) - Functional Movement Systems
- Graston Technique Certified - Graston Technique LLC.
- Low Level Light Therapy
Athletic & Training Background
I have a true passion for fitness and am always searching for new ways to challenge myself. CrossFit, KettleBells, Weightlifting, TRX, and HIIT training are a few of the ways I like to spend my time while in the gym.
Current Role Working with Athletes
I currently work with numerous athletes including, CrossFit Athlees, Powerlifters, Runners, Dancers, Cheerleaders, Firefighters, Police Officers, and Weekend Warriors.
My role as a clinician is to bridge the gap between rehabilitation and performance. I work to reduce symptoms by evaluating dysfunction through a combination of orthopedic testing and movement patterns. By establishing a thorough understanding of how each individual is moving and functioning as a whole, we can really find ALL of the contributing factors to an injury. The goal is always to fix the problem rather than simply treating symptoms. Once quality of movement has been restored, treatment focuses on improving overall athletic performance by specific exercise prescription that is suitable for each individual given their stage of recovery.