- Structure and Function Chiropractic and Rehab, PLC
- 310 W. Front St. 310b
- Traverse City, MI 49684
- Doctor of Chiropractic from the University of Western States in 2014 - Magna cum laude
- Board certified in Physiotherapy
- Member of American Chiropractic Association
- Member Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- Bachelors of Science in Human Biology(Pre-Med) from Eastern Michigan University
Athletic & Training Background
- Four year varsity letter winner for NCAA Division I Eastern Michigan University in Wrestling (2 year Captain)
- Current Head Varsity Wrestling Coach for Traverse City Central High School.
- Believe in daily exercise routine, mainly CrossFit, to promote health as not only a professional but as an example of healthy living to all patients.
Current Involvement With Athletes as a Clinician
- Team Physician for Traverse City Central Athletics
- Leads monthly mobility seminars for Coldfront CrossFit of Traverse City
- Holds monthly SFMA screening for athletes at local gym.
- Area "Race Doc" for onsite 5k, bike, and cross-country ski events.
As the owner and chiropractic physician of Structure and Function Chiropractic and Rehab, my treatment philosophy is as simple as "Do what is best for each patient."
I have an integrated approach that utilizes multiple different modalities for each case, typically designed to align each athlete or patient with their individual goals for treatment. Movement assessments are key to the accurate diagnosis of many musculoskeletal injuries and utilizing methods such as adjusting, instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization, corrective exercises, and nutritional supports are all included as potential treatment options.
My goal is to get each patient back to there highest level of competition as fast as possible and as safe as possible.