James (Spence) Spencer, DC, ATC, FIAMA
Sports Chiropractor and Athletic Trainer
Dr. James Spencer LLC
3111 Fortune Way, B10, Wellington, FL, 33414, United States
Social Media Links
John Rusin: http://drjohnrusin.com/dry-needling-physical-therapy/
Eric Cressey: https://ericcressey.com/big-toe-big-problems
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, University of North Florida, 2008
- Doctorate of Chiropractic with extensive study in Sports Rehabilitation & Physiotherapy from Life University in 2012
- Fellowship from the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture in 2013
Specialties & Certifications
- Certified Functional Strength Coach (CFSC)
- Postural Restoration Institute: Myokinematics
- Certified Onnit Academy Foundations Trainer
- Certified A.R.T. ® Provider
- Certified Functional Dry Needling Provider
- Fellow of the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Certified Provider of The Graston Technique
- Certified in Functional Movement Screen & Y-Balance Test
- Certified in SFMA screening, assessment and corrective exercises
- Certified Athletic Trainer from National Athletic Training Association BOC
- Summer Athletic Training Internship with the Jacksonville Jaguars, 2007
Athletic & Training Background
I grew up doing more of the board sports like wakeboarding, skateboarding, surfing and snowboarding. In addition, I played the standard sports of football, basketball and baseball. I always had a passion for thinking outside the box and through my journey of fitness I have come down the path of unconventional training. Therefore, my current training programs consist of animal flow, movnat, climbing trees, kettlebells, maces, steel clubs and indian clubs.
Current Role Working with Athletes
Currently, I am working with more Golfers, Baseball and Equestrian/Polo Athletes down here in South Florida. I am conducting an objective/filmed movement based approach to creating rehab, corrective exercise and training programs. In addition, I consult for Individual Athletes and Teams.
Join the MOVEment!
"Don't Panic, Adjust!"
"Imagination is more Important than Knowledge!" -Albert Einstein
**Cash Based Practice