chiropractic

9499453460

Email: paradigmdoc@gmail.com

www.Paradigmdoc.com

26211 Dimension Dr.,

lake forest, California, 92630, United States

Academic Backround

  • Emergency Medical Technician UCLA Pre-hospital care (EMT) Westwood, CA 2011 - 2013
  • Diplomat American Chiropractic Board Sports Physicians (DACBSP) Marina Del Rey, CA 2009 - 2011 
  • Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (CCSP) Marina Del Rey, CA 2009 - 2011
  • Southern California Univ. of Health Sciences - Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) Whittier, CA 2005 - 2009
  • University of Redlands - BA Biology/Chemistry Redlands, CA 2004 - 2005
  • West Virginia State University Institute, WV 2001 - 2004

Athletic Backround

  • WVSU Track and Field Captain 2002 - 2003
  • 2 year WVIAC Track All Conference 100, 200, 4x100 meter sprinter 2002, 2003
  • WVSU Football/Track Scholarship athlete 2001 - 2004
  • SCIAC Track and Field 100 meter Champion 2005
  • 2 year SCIAC Track and field all conference 100, 200, 4x100, 4x400 meter 2004, 2005
  • University of Redlands Track 2-year MVP 2004, 2005

Current involvement with Athletes/Athletics

  • Team Physician USA Beach Volleyball CA, USA 2014 - present
  • Team Physician USA Men’s Field Hockey CA, USA 2012 - present
  • Left Coast CrossFit – Laguna Niguel, CA 2015 - present
  • CrossFit Forest - Lake Forest, CA 2014 - present
  • USA Beach Volleyball – National Teams / High Performance 2014 - present
  • American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians 2010 - present
  • Juggernaut Training Systems LLC 2010 - present
  • USA Field Hockey – Men’s National Team / Men’s High Performance 2009 - present
  • United States Olympic Committee – Olympic Training Centers 2009 - present

Professional Philosophies

Diagnosis is #1 to be successful in accomplishing your patients goals. Soft tissue and joint manipulation along with corrective rudimentary rehab are 80% of a successful treatment plan. The other 20% comes from passive modalities, nutrition, and a positive mental state about the prognosis.