Jessica Johnson, PT, DPC, OCS, CSCS, CFL1
Travel Physical Therapy - Core Medical
7710 Duke Parkway, Spearfish, South Dakota, 57783, United States
- Phone Number: 415-318-9274
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media Links: Instagram: @ptjess and @nomadic.crossfitter
- BA Exercise Science and Chemistry - Northern Arizona University - Flagstaff, AZ
- DPT Pacific University - Forest Grove, OR
Specialties & Certifications
- FMS/SFMA L2
- TPI Fitness 3 and Medical 3
- Dry Needling
Athletic & Training Background
- High school basketball and volleyball state champion
- College Golf Northern Arizona University
- noncompetative Triathlete 70.3
- noncompetative CrossFit athlete (#nomadic.crossfitter)
Current Role Working with Athletes
Daily interaction in the clinic with novice/intermediate atheltes with focus on direction into active lifestyle and using EBP.
Intermittently I work with young athletes and amateur athletes mostly in golf, baseball and CrossFit.
My primary goal as a clinician is to exerience as much variety in practice as I can. With that, and attempting to utilize Evidenced Based Practice, I gain a greater depth of Clinical Reasoning skills. With these experiences as a traveling Physical Therapist, I learn gain knowledge and leave knowledge with the gyms an clinics I travel to. This allows us to ALL grow as Medical Professionals and coaches. My second goal is to reverse chronic disease through movement and diet.
"People are just as happy as they make their minds up to be" ~ Abe Lincoln