98055, United States, WA, Renton, 1201 Thomas Lane
- Bachelors in Science Biology @ Cal Poly Pomona
- Doctorate in Chiropractic @ LCCW
Specialties & Certifications
- Movement Training-In office and remotely
- Compression Release
- Myofascial release
Athletic & Training Background
- High School - Wrestling, Shot Put(C), Discus, Football(C), Basketball
- Olympic & Strength Lifter since 14yo
- Crossfitter - 4 years
- Long distance runner - 1/2 marathons
Current Role Working with Athletes
I work with pro and Amateur football, soccer, crossfit, running, cyclists, swimmers, Ironman athletes, ETC. We work with them on an Acute and Welleness basis.
Move Better to feel better. You should feel stronger and more connected after every workout. The goal isn't to shatter PR's, its to make consistent progression. Every year we age makes it more difficult to maintain and accumulate muscle mass. To be consistent means you are progressing. The goal isn't fitness now, it's fitness now and until we're 90yo.
"Life is about adaptation through movement. The moment we stop moving, we stop adapting, we stop living and we start dying."