Joe Gambino, PT, DPT, CSCS
Perfect Stride Physical Therapy
41 Union Square West, Manhattan, NY, 11103, United States
- Phone Number: 9174944284
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Joseph-Gambino-DPT-CSCS-761298277275331/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joegambinodpt/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoeGambinoDPT
- Bachelor's in Exercise Science and Nutrition from CUNY Queens College
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Touro College
Specialties & Certifications
- Kettlebell Concepts
Athletic & Training Background
- Athletic background: Baseball, basketball and football.
- Training Background: Strength training and kettlebell training.
Current Role Working with Athletes
Currently I work as a physical therapist working with athletes and the general population of all walks of life ranging.
My philosophy is quality of movement above all else. I use the FMS and SFMA screening to identify movement imbalances that have the potential to cause injury, or help me identify why you are in pain. Once pain and movement is restored a focus on strength training is applied to create a body that can withstand the demands you place on it.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Gandhi
***I am also a personal trainer and have a total of 2 years of strength and conditioning experience at the D1 and D2 levels.