Dr. Josh Funk, DPT, PRC, CSCS
Performance Physical Therapist
Rehab 2 Perform
1341 Hughes Ford Rd, Frederick, MD, 20871, United States
- Phone Number: 3017984838
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.Rehab2Perform.com
- B.S. Health Sciences at The Ohio State University
- Clinical Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the University of Maryland-Baltimore
Specialties & Certifications
Athletic & Training Background
- Maryland State All-Star Game in Lacrosse and Football
- Varsity Athlete and All-Conference Player in Lacrosse at Ohio State
- Captain of Ohio State Men's Lacrosse Team during Senior Year of team that went to Elite 8 for 1st Time in School History
- Played Professional Lacrosse in the National Lacrosse League for the Minnesota Swarm
Current Role Working with Athletes
Currently working with athletes of all ages and levels from NFL, MLB and Olympic level athletes to college, high school, youth athletes as well as CrossFit, OCR and recreational athletes.
Empower Athletes Through Integration and Education
"Motivation Is What Gets You Started, Habit Is What Keeps You Going"
***We are currently taking student internships at Rehab 2 Perform!