Joshua Jordan PT, DPT, SCS, CMTPT, CSCS
Physical Therapist and Strength&Conditioning Specialist
Body Dynamics Inc.
22046, United States, VA, Falls Church, 410 South Maple Ave, Suite 100
- Phone Number: 703-527-9557
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.bodydynamicsinc.com
- Social Media Links: twitter.com/jordandpt5
- Bachelors degree in Health and Exercise Science from Colorado State Univeristy
- Doctorate of physical therapy from George Washington University
Specialties & Certifications
- SCS - Sports Certified Clinical Specialist
- CMTPT - Certified Manual Trigger Point Therapist (Dry Needling)
- CSCS - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Athletic & Training Background
Football, Basketball, and Track&Field throughout high school.
High school coach for football and basketball.
Currently training 3 to 5 days/week utilizing a combination of power and Olympic lifts along with basic lunges and presses.
Current Role Working with Athletes
Performing strength and conditioning programs with high school athletes in all sports ranging from golf to crew to basketball. Assess and treat acute to chronic impairments to help return to play as quickly, safe as possible along with minimizing the chance for future injury.