Liz Keenan, DC, ART, CF-L1
Doctor of Chiropractic
Old glory Gym
44645 Guilford Dr. #211, Ashburn, VA, 20147, United States
- Phone Number: 703-723-9355
- Instagram: drlizkeenan
- University of Texas, BA Human Ecology and Biology
- Texas Chiropractic College, Doctorate of Chiropractic
Specialties & Certifications
- Crossfit Level 1
- ART- Active Release Technique
- Dry Needling
- Rock Tape FMT I & II
Athletic & Training Background
- Played 2 NCAA sports in college
- Finisher in over 10+ marathons
- Finisher of 3+ ultra marathons
- Crossfit Level 1 trainer
- Trained with medical teams for Houston Texans and Tennessee Titans
Current Role Working with Athletes
Currently, I am situated in a strength and conditioning/Crossfit facility in Ashburn, VA called Old Glory Gym. I treat both athletes and non-athletes. My athlete patients consist of Crossfit athletes, olympic lifters, runners, ultra marathon runners, high school/college athletes, and adaptive athletes. Most of my patients get a combination of myofascial work along with adjustments or mobilizations. We also have the ability to get a patient out into the gym so we can work on form or mobilization.
I strongly believe that everyone can benefit from physical medicine. Our goal is always to get people moving better, prevent or eliminate pain, and to restore health.
"Better movement generates better results"