Megan L. Pfeffer, D.C., A.T.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic at
Primary Office: Voodoo Chiropractic:
3826 Trousdale Dr., Ste. C, Nashville, Tn 37211
Secondary Office: CEF Crossfit
7103 Hwy 70s, nashville, tn 37221
- Phone Number: (615) 892-8255
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: Dr. Megan Pfeffer
- Instagram: @dr_meganpfeffer
- B.S. Kinesiology, University of Illinois- Cum Laude
- Athletic Training Education Program, University of Illinois
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Florida Campus
Specialties & Certifications
- ART- Full Body Certified, Complex Protocols
- Dry Needling
- Graston Technique
- Rock Tape Certified
- Certified Athletic Trainer
Athletic & Training Background
I am a former softball player, cheerleader, dancer, and soccer player. I love being active and changing up my workouts, so depending on the day you may find me doing CrossFit, running, hiking, swimming, weight lifting, or taking an occasional barre or yoga class.
Current Role Working with Athletes
I enjoy working with an active population. In college I had the privilege of working with numerous Division I Big Ten athletic teams, including football, men's & women's basketball, women's soccer, cheerleading, track & field, cross country, volleyball, softball, baseball, wrestling, and wheelchair athletics. I currently treat crossfitters, yogis, dancers, runners, triathletes, golfers, and athletes ranging from youth to professional levels. Basically, if you have something you love doing, I want to help you keep doing it.
Pain doesn't tell you where a problem is, just that there is a problem. My goal is to fix the problem so the pain doesn't come back.
***Second location in Nashville coming soon!