- Plaza Chiropractic Center
- 1314 Englishtown Road, Old Bridge NJ 08857
- Nutley High School, NJ 2006
- Penn State University c/o 2010- Kinesiology/Athletic Trainer
- Palmer Chiropractic College 2013
- Current Certified Chiropractic Sport Physician Candidate 2015 (CCSP)
Specialties & Certifications
- Certified Chiropractic Sport Physician Candidate 2015
- Secretary for NJ Chiropractic Sports Council
Athletic & Training Background
- Football, Wrestling, Track Background
- Former USAPL 75kg/165lbs Powerlifter. 3-time State Collegiate Champion between NJ and FL.
- Top 10 Nationally Ranked 2010-2011. Penn State University 75kg Squat Record. RAW United collegiate squat record.
- Held 7 State Records between NJ and FL 2010-2012.
- Current USAW 77/85kg weightlifter
Current Role Working With Athletes
- Volunteer all over NJ covering side line sporting events as a First Responder
- Local Pop Warner Football, Old Bridge Rebels, Team Doctor
- Incessant Fitness Weightlifting Gym, Team Doctor
- Work under Dr. Ira A Shapiro, Team USA Olympic Chiropractor 2004 and 2006- High volume office with high athlete exposure in different sports.
Full body approach, manipulation, active soft tissue/therapy (ART and FAKTR), occasional passive modalities(EMS, US, cold laser). Highly interested in PRI (Postural Restoration Institute)
"Progress is a process"