- Physical Therapist
- MobilityFit Physical Therapy (Cincinnati Location)
- 7782 Service Center Drive
- West Chester, OH 45069
- Undergraduate: BS in Exercise Science from Mt Vernon Nazarene University
- DPT: University of Dayton
Athletic & Training Background
- gymnast 10 years
- strong man/woman
- Functional strength training
- running: Half marathons
Specialties & Certifications
- Level 1 Dry Needling
Current Role Working With Athletes
I am A PT working in a sports rehab setting catering to the CrossFit and Olympic Lifting communities, but I also treat athletes that range from 12 year old gymnasts, collegiate football players and weekend warriors who are motivated to excel throughout life.
I have compiled a toolbox of tools that range from Muscle Energy Techniques, Dry Needling, Jt Mobilization, myofascial release andfunctional exercise to compliment manual therapies.
Mobility is nothing without stability and stability enables everyone to be strong.