- MacKenzie Performance Chiropractic (out of Synergy Strength)
- 400-1222 Quebec Ave
- Saskatoon, SK S7K 1V2 Canada
- Bachelor of Science out of Canisius College
- Doctor of Chiropractic from CMCC
Specialties & Certifications
- Endurance (Triathlons)
Athletic & Training Background
- NCAA Division 1 Baseball - Canisius College (4 years)
- Coastal Plains League - Wilmington Sharks (2 years)
- NECBL - Pittsfield Dukes (1 year)
- Sask Powerlifting (1 Year)
- OlympicTriathlon Competitions (2 years)
- Crossfit (2 years current)
- Tough Mudder
Current Role Working With Athletes
Currently working with top amateur athletes in Crossfit, Powerlifting, Weightlifting, Bodybuilding and Baseball in Saskatoon.
I use Chiropractic Adjustments as the core of my care to aid in neurological adaptation and activation as well as several soft tissue modalities and prehab/rehab techniques. Most of my rehab is strength and mobility focused as a means to build neural adaptation. My assessments are whole body including orthopedic and functional with several movements and manual muscle testing to solve the dysfunction, not solely the painful area.
I practice an evidence-based, functional and a diversified model of care, individualized to the patient with specific mobility and exercise performance.