- Massage Therapy/Acupuncture
- Body Renewal Health Centre
- 108 Queen St.
- Fredericton, NB E3B 1A5
- Atlantic College of Therapeutic Massage (2003)
Specialties & Certifications
- Kineso Taping 1, 2 and 3 (offering support for joints and soft tissues, allowing best case mobility without restrictions)
- Structural Myofascial Therapy Levels 1 and 2 -This is the elongation of soft tissues and mobilization of adhesions.
- Acupuncture Provider from The College of Acupuncture and Therapeutics in January 2010
- Cranial Sacral Basics- Level 1
- Advanced Cranial Sacral- Level 2
- Joint Mobilizations
- Anatomy Trains in 2015
Professional Philosophy & Story
With over 12 years of experience in her field, Julie Piercey is the Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) for you. Her successful career path has led Julie across this country, gaining foundational experiences along her travels. After graduating from the renowned Atlantic College of Therapeutic Massage in 2003, Julie started working at Advanced Therapeutic Treatment Centre. After a year, she decided to embark on a journey to Banff, AB, where she worked as an RMT at the Banff Springs Hotel. Desiring the opportunity for therapeutic healing, Julie left spa life behind and accepted a seasonal contract at Chatter Creek Mountain Lodges, in Golden, BC.
It was here that Julie used her background in sports therapy education and wraps to heal skiing and snowboarding injuries. After the season ended, she found herself longing for home and returned to work at the River Valley Therapeutic Treatments clinic.
In 2008, Julie achieved her dream of opening a multidimensional healing clinic in Fredericton’s downtown core. Body Renewal Health Centre is a holistic space intentionally designed to alleviate tension from the moment you walk through the door and until long after you leave. Helping you reach your full physical (and therefore emotional) potential, Julie and all of the Body Renewal practitioners are industry leaders and gifted healers.
Julie’s deep-tissue treatments use lotion that absorbs into the skin so she can engage your multiple layers of soft tissue. Julie's treatments are progress-oriented, with powerful results.