Dr. Nick Buonforte, PT, CSCS, SFMA, FRCms
Drive Physical Therapy and Performance
5A Raritan Road, Oakland, NJ, 07436, United States
Phone Number: 973-766-3985
Social Media Links
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Sacred Heart University
- Bachelors of Science with a concentration in exercise physiology from William Paterson University
Specialties & Certifications
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. (CSCS)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Functional Range Conditioning Movement Specialist (FRCms)
- Spinal Manipulation Institue (American Academy of Manipulative Therapy)
- The McKenzie Institute
Athletic & Training Background
Being a former collegiate athlete myself I know firsthand the amount of hard work that goes into training to enhance sports performance. With this type of background it gives me a unique approach to match the demands of sport into rehab and training to ultimately allow you to achieve your goals faster.
Current Role Working with Athletes
Drive Physical Therapy and Performance is located inside Wall Athletics in Oakland NJ where athletes from all ages come to train. We specialize in treating: youth athletes, professional athletes, weekend warriors as well as the corporate worker who needs to get out of pain and move better!
Drive Physical Therapy and Performance utilizes a systematic step-by-step assessment and evaluation process to figure out the best plan of action for you. Identifying particular impairments, such as: mobility restrictions, strength deficits, and dysfunctional movement mechanics provides information to specifically tailor a rehab/training approach for your individual needs, which allows you to recover faster and enhance performance levels.
***We also offer:
The Normatec Recovery System to stay fresh and ready for training!
Sports Massage utilizing equipment, such as: the THERAGUN