201 Hollins Ferry Rd South,
Glen Burnie, MD, 21061, United States
I graduated from Arundel high school in 1998 and attended Waynesburg University in Pennsylvania graduating in 2002 with a BS and minoring in exercise science. I attended the University of Maryland at Baltimore where I attained my Doctorate of Physical Therapy graduating in 2005
- I was a two time state placer for Wrestling in the state of Maryland including an undefeated state championship in 1998.
- I played all four years (starting 2) at Waynesburg University playing middle linebacker and making all conference 2nd team
- Power lifting background during college (Bench 365 x 3, squat 520 x 3, Deadlift 550, Hang clean 315)
- Endurance training; completed 2013 Baltimore Marathon, multiple 1/2 marathons, and 2 Olympic Triathalons
- Currently train at a Crossfit box where I am consistently in top 5 performers at box per Wodify results.
Current involvement with Athletes/Athletics
Currently I am working on Athletes at two locations. Old LIne crossfit and Wreck Room crossfit both in Maryland. I work with crossfit athletes, but have also worked on MMA athletes, division 1 Hockey players, division 1 soccer players, and highschool athletes (Hockey, soccer, football). I do treat Athletes at Advanced Care Physical therapy, but they are mixed in with our general population and are primarily in high school.
My treatments usually emphasize neuromuscular positional release, ART, Maitland joint mobilization techniques, postural re-education techniques, and finally specific progressive resistance exercise programs. I feel strength we need to promote strength/ stability then movement dysfunctions will improve as well.