Dr. Ryan Balmes PT
Sports Physical Therapist
ENDVR Sports Physical Therapy
3550 Broad St Suite G, Chamblee, GA, 30341, United States
Social Media Links:
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physiology and Kinesiology, University of Florida (UF) 2008
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, UF 2011
Specialties & Certifications
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists
Athletic & Training Background
- Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Residency. Louisiana State University Health Science Center - Shreveport, 2012
- Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy for Sports Rehabilitation Fellowship. MVP Physical Therapy, Tacoma, WA, 2013
Current Role Working with Athletes
Active in the Atlanta community promoting living an active and healthy lifestyle
- Everyone should enjoy being physically active, exercise or playing sports, to reap the many benefits of a healthy lifestyle!
- I am committed to always advocating for the athlete to return to sport as quickly and as safe as possible.
***ENDVR Sports Physical Therapy is proudly located inside Elite Edge Training Center, which features an indoor 40 yard turf field, agility equipment, and weightlifting equipment all made available to ENDVR Sports Physical Therapy clients for rehab.