Skylar Pond, D.C., CCSP
Sports Medicine Northwest
2920 1st Avenue S, Seattle, Washington, 98134, United States
- Phone Number: 2066820676
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.sportsmednw.com
- Social Media Links: https://www.facebook.com/sportsmedicinenorthwest/
- Bachelor of Science in Human Physiology University of Western States 2000
- Doctor of Chiropractic University of Western States 2003
Specialties & Certifications
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Corrective Exercise
Athletic & Training Background
- Crossfit Games West Regional Competitor 2010, 2011 ,2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- IKFF Kettlebell Competitor in #70 sprint snatch set & #53 10 minute snatch set
- Occassional Judo and General Tussling
- Backgound in Collegiate and Men's Division I Club Rugby 1997- 2004
Current Role Working with Athletes
Official Team Physician of the Old Country Iron Club 2010- Current
I work with CrossFit athletes, Olympic Lifters, as well as Muy Thai, MMA, BJJ and Judo players. My role begins from acute injury management, through return to play progressions and modifications. That is when we get to work with performance enhancement, injury prevention and durability strategies.
Be the business owner and practitioner that you would trust enough to send your own mother to.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage."