Address547 S. Fitness Plaza #110, Eagle, Idaho, 83616, United States
Phone Number: 208-996-4839
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.S. Business/Marketing. Sterling College 1989
- B.S. Human Biology. Western States University 2013
- Doctor of Chiropractic. Western States University 2013
Specialties & Certifications
- Fascial Movement Taping (FMT) RockTape certified.
- Graston Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) certified.
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) certified trainer.
- KettleBell (RKC 1) certified.
- Certificate of Physiotherapy.
Athletic & Training Background
Over 30 years of training experience including Olympic lifting, Power lifting, Bodybuilding and most recently, CrossFit. I am a former Collegiate athlete in Basketball and Football.
Current Role Working with Athletes
I have worked as a Chiropractor/Trainer with professional athletes in Baseball, Football, Cycling and Golf. Currently I am the Chiropractor to the Idaho Steelheads professional Hockey team.
I am an active member of the CrossFit Box in my neighborhood as well as being an avid cyclist and trail hiking fiend.
The key to life is movement. I am not a pop-a-joint chiropractor. While I am a very good adjuster, I will take the time to work with my patients in finding the underlying problem or imbalance. I will make the patient an active participant in the process of recovery with home exercises and stretching specifically for their condition. This is designed to get my patients back into the game as soon as possible.
For those of us who wonder if the glass is half empty or half full, I urge you to see that the glass is refillable.
I don't believe in "treatment plans" for my patient. Their body will guide my treatment. For those DCs that insist that a patient needs to be seen X times for X condition, I propose that none of us have a crystal ball to predict outcomes and responses to treatment. My patients will be actively involved with their treatments because as athletes, they understand how the human body works. My job is to correct their body mechanics and set them back on the path of success.