Teddy Willsey PT, DPT, CSCS
Healthy Baller Physical Therapy
4944 Wyaconda Rd., Rockville, MD, 20852, United States
- Phone Number: (844) 622-5537
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.teddywillsey.com
- Social Media Links: https://www.instagram.com/strengthcoachtherapy/
- University of Pittsburgh B.S. Exercise Science 2008
- Old Dominion University Doctor of Physical Therapy 2015
Specialties & Certifications
- Dry Needling
Athletic & Training Background
High School football player, competitive powerlifter (USAPL), 1385 raw total @ 212 lb.
Current Role Working with Athletes
I work with athletes almost exclusively in a sports medicine clinic disguised as a gym. My primary client base in high school and college aged athletes. In addition to practicing physical therapy, I work with a group of strength & conditioning coaches and coach and train 5-10 hours some weeks as well.
I call myself a “strength coach therapist,” because I strongly believe that most physical therapy ailments can be addressed through sound strength & conditioning principles. My goal is to help everyone I work with gain knowledge and independence in managing their own injuries and bodies.