Trent Salo, PT, DPT, MS, CSCS
Trenton D. Salo, PT, DPT, MS, CSCS, ACSM EP-C
5435 28th St Ct SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49546, United States
Phone Number: 906-235-9846
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.TrentSalo.com
- Social Media Links: https://www.facebook.com/trentsalo
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science from Calvin College - Grand Rapids, MI
- Master of Science in Exercise Physiology from the University of Kentucky - Lexington, KY
- Clinical Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the University of St. Augustine - St. Augustine, FL
Specialties & Certifications
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified Exercise Physiologist (ACSM EP-C)
Athletic & Training Background
- Former NCAA starting point guard
- Football, baseball, and basketball athlete in high school
Current Role Working with Athletes
I currently serve as a professor of exercise science at Calvin College, as well as a physical therapist for i'move, treating athletes inside the Michigan Sports Academies Fieldhouse.
...athletes should seek care from healthcare providers who practice what they preach.
...the human body is adaptable and robust.
...my job as a physical therapist is to manage stress to tissues, provide hands-on manual therapy when necessary, and educate and empower to promote optimal functioning of the human body.
"The most dangerous phrase in language is 'I don't know, we've just always done it this way.'"
"You don't know, what you don't know."
***Clinic website: http://www.imovedaily.com/