The Osteopathic Way
The Spa at Slieve Donard, Newcastle, County Down, BT33 0AH, United Kingdom
- Phone Number: 07940719444
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Integrated Master's Degree of Osteopathy (M.Ost, D.O.)
- After completing my 4 years of studies at the world renowned European Schools of Osteopathy I have gained further training with the UKSCA as well as becoming a British Weightlifting Level 1 Coaching Assistant.
Specialties & Certifications
- General Osteopathic Treatment
- Muscle Energy Technique
- Myofascial Taping
Athletic & Training Background
I am currently training to compete in the 2016 Northern Ireland weightlifting championships. I use crossfit training to compliment my weightlifting program in order to keep my fitness up.
In the past I have also trained with powerlifters, strongmen as well as played rugby throughout my youth.
Current Role Working with Athletes
I work with athletes from a variety of sports including olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, crossfit, GAA and fell running. Treating their aches and pains, helping them recover from injury as well as using applied osteopathy to improve their quality of movement, with the aim to better their performance.
I'm a strong believer that your health is dependant on your whole body functioning efficiently.
Movement is the best treatment, therefore my aim is to get you active again as soon as possible.
"First move well, then move often" Gray Cook