Zach Kirkpatrick, PT, MPT
Athletico - Germantown Hills/Metamora
123 Spring Creek Road, East Peoria, IL, 61611, United States
- Phone Number: 309-282-4800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: zakirkpatrick44
- Twitter: zkirk44
- Facebook: zakirkaptrick44
I graduated from Northern Illinois University in 2011 with my Master's degree in Physical Therapy with a child development minor.
Specialties & Certifications
- ASTYM Certified Clinician
- SFMA Level 1 Certified
- FMS Level 1 & 2 Certified
- CrossFit Level (CF-L1) Coach (Mobility and Olympic Lifting)
- USAW Sports Performance Coach (Level 1)
- Currently enrolled in Sports Clinical Specialist residency through EIM
Athletic & Training Background
I was a four sport athlete all throughout high school playing football, basketball, baseball and track. Once I moved onto college I became heavily involved in playing intramural sports and working out. Once I graduate from college I was introduced to CrossFit and Olympic lifting which changed everything for me. Since then I have been training at a very high level at my home gym CrossFit North Peoria were I follow Misfit Athletics programming.
Current Role Working with Athletes
I currently work with a varying level of athlete ranging from high school athletes to high level CrossFit athletes and Olympic lifters.
I like to begin by establishing a stable base in order to progress into functional and athletic movement. I base most of my treatments to increase the patient's mobility both in the joints and soft tissue. Then move onto developing a stable base and progressing into functional and athletic movement.
"Impossible is nothing."